Halal Tourism is the fastest-growing tourism category in the tourism industry. It is Muslim-friendly tourism. This market is growing with Muslim tourists seeking destinations to meet their needs, in terms of diet, dress. The halal terms define the permissible according to the Islamic Rules such as alcohol, pork, nudity, and gambling are off-limits. These travelers are majorly attracted by leading Muslim countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, and Turkey. As in todayâ€™s scenario, the adapting needs of Muslim travelers such as hotels and restaurants are having halal foods, Muslim friendly washrooms, Ramadan related offerings. Booklhalalhomes.com is one of the leading portals for halal accommodation rentals.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @:
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on “Halal Tourism Market Insights, to 2026″ with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities generated by targeting market associated stakeholders. The growth of the Halal Tourism Market was mainly driven by the increasing R&D spending across the world.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
Halal Trip India (India),Global Halal Travels (Australia),Crescent Rating (Singapore),HalalDays.com (India),Halaltrip.com (Singapore),Halal Tourism (South Africa),Suaytour.com (Germany),Hunkar International Halal Travel (Turkey),Musafireen (United States)
Increasing Spending By Muslim Travellers across the Globe
Growing Disposable Income
High Availability of Muslim-Friendly Travel Services and Facilities
Increase Number of Solo Female Muslim Travellers
Rapidly Growing Demand for Halal Travel Education and Accreditation
High Cost of Travelling Effects on Travel Purchasing Decisions
Advancement of Technologies Such As Smartphones Application Are Creating Growth in This Industry
As Islam Is a Fastest Growing Religion across the Globe, By This Market Is Having Strong Growth Potential
The Global Halal Tourism Market segments and Market Data Break Down are illuminated below:
by Type (Domestic Tourism, International Tourism), Application (Millennials, Female Segment, Families, Senior Citizens), Purpose (Leisure, Business, Ramadan), Budget (Luxury, Average Budget, Low Budget), Culture (GCC, Southeast Asia, Western Europe)
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/117766-global-halal-tourism-market
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share, and growth rate of the following regions:
- The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
- North America (United States, Mexico & Canada)
- South America (Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
- Europe (Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
- Comprehensive overview of parent market & substitute market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry (COVID & Economic Impact Analysis)
- In-depth market segmentation (Trends, Growth with Historical & Forecast Analysis)
- Recent industry trends and development activity
- Competitive landscape (Heat Map Analysis for Emerging Players & Market Share Analysis for Major Players along with detailed Profiles)
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Halal Tourism Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Halal Tourism market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Halal Tourism Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges of the Halal Tourism
Chapter 4: Presenting the Halal Tourism Market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying market size by Type, End User and Region 2015-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Halal Tourism market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries (2021-2026).
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
Finally, Halal Tourism Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies in decision framework.
Get More Information:
Key questions answered
- Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global Halal Tourism market?
- What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global Halal Tourism market?
- What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global Halal Tourism market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Southeast Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218