FMI, an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, states that the global hospital capacity management solutions market will reach US$ 994 Mn in 2020, growing at 5% y-o-y in 2020.
Adoption of hospital capacity management solutions is seen amongst large patient care facilities for rendering a smooth workflow in terms of downtime as well as cost. This factor is expected to drive the hospital capacity management solutions market in the forecast period.
Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market Outlook & Key Findings
- Global hospital capacity management solutions market expected to grow at 5% CAGR through 2030
- RTLS (Real time locating system) preferred capacity management solution among end users
- Cloud-Based hospital capacity management solutions gaining adoption
- Manufacturers focusing on the introduction of integrated hospital capacity management solutions to have multiple solutions in one go
- North America and Europe collectively account for more than half of the hospital capacity management solutions market and would continue to do so during the forecast period
Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market Analysis: Higher Adoption of Real Time Locating System (RTLS)
Investment in RTLS (Real Time Location System) is growing among end-users. According to FMI’s estimate, nearly 30% of all spending on hospital capacity management solutions market can be attributed to real time location systems.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1013
Hospital Capacity Management Solutions: Adoption Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
The outbreak of Covid-19 has resulted into growing adoption for hospital capacity management solutions. The patients’ records maintained herein help in administering the course of treatment, especially if they test positive for Covid-19.
Besides, wireless access to this data helps in taking precautionary measures in sensitive areas. The other advantages include patient discharge management, patient flow optimization, supply chain management, and bed capacity management.
High Cost of Hospital Capacity Solutions: A Key Challenge
Hospital capacity management solutions have gained popularity in the developed countries. However, adoption of these services in developing regions continues to be low.
Plus, poor healthcare infrastructure herein is posing a challenge to the adoption of hospital capacity management solutions. Some of hospital management software’s include MocDoc, Insta, Attune, eHospital, and ITDose Infosystem.
Market Research Methodology – Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Major Leading Players :
Several manufacturers are looking to make an entry to the hospital capacity management solutions market with introduction of digitization and integrated solutions. Some of the key players in the hospital capacity management solutions market are:
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
- Sonitor Technologies, Inc.
- STANLEY Healthcare
- McKesson Corporation
- Arcomed AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- JVS Group
- Infosys Limited
- Neusoft Corporation
- INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd.
*The list is not exhaustive, and only for representational purposes. Full competitive intelligence with SWOT analysis available in the report
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1013
Key Takeaways of Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market Study
- RTLS (Real time locating system) accounted for around 34% of hospital capacity management solutions market in 2019 and is expected to continue with being top-seeded in the forecast period
- Cloud-based hospital capacity management solution contributed for around 3/5th of market value share in 2019
- Cumulatively, North America and Europe contributed for more than 70% of the total share of the hospital capacity management solutions market in 2019
- Countries such as Brazil, China, South Africa, and India are expected to are emerging as lucrative markets, but pale in comparison to US and Europe
Expansive Prominence in the hospital capacity management solutions market
Taking the expansive way of growth helps in strengthening the solutions’ and software’s portfolio; as e-Health has picked up pace looking at the accuracy and need for data management.
- STANLEY Healthcare, in May 2020, announced the assimilation of AeroScout Real-Time Location System (RTLS) with certification from Cisco DNA Spaces. The objective of this move is to table economic solution across the healthcare industry
- Allscripts has its “2bPrecise” platform that takes in clinical information from the EHR preferred by client along with genomic/genetic data from the molecular labs, thereby giving a comprehendible patient record. This gives precise diagnoses at a faster rate.
- TeleTracking Technologies have their Capacity Management Suite with PreAdmitTracking with electronic bedboard to enable patient access as well as placement
Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market: Segmentation
The global hospital capacity management solutions is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Workflow Management Solutions
- Asset Management Solutions
- Bed Management Solutions
- Quality Patient Care Solutions
- Real Time Locating System (RTLS)
- Event Driven Solutions
- Online Registration Solutions
- Attendance Management Tools
- Event Driven Patient Tracking
- Standalone Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
- On Premise
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1013
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]